Our office and the Youth Centre are closed to visitors until further notice. Please click here to find out how we are responding to COVID-19

Contact Us

It’s like a family. Everyone feels like they know each other and they except everyone. Everyone is so nice and warm to you.

COVID-19 has been identified as a pandemic and as such Nexus Youth Services will follow the direction provided by our federal, provincial and municipal governments. Please click here to find out how we are responding. 

Pour en savoir davantage sur les services offerts en français, veuillez cliquer ici.

General Information 

We would love to hear from you. Contact us if you would like to learn more about the services and programs at Nexus Youth Services. Fill out the form below or call the Youth Centre at 905-566-1883.

If you would like to find out about our Community Counselling program, you can call WhereToStart.ca at 905-451-4655 or fill out this online form to request an intake appointment and someone will call you back within 1-2 business days. 

Reporting a Concern or Complaint 

If you ever have a concern or complaint about any of the services provided by Nexus Youth Services, feel free to talk to your counsellor. If your issue continues, please ask your counsellor about speaking with the Nexus supervisor. If this still doesn’t help, you can call our office at (905) 795-3518. Your voice is important and we will do everything to ensure that you are heard. 

You can also report your concern to the Children and Youth Unit within the Office of the Ontario Ombudsman. In response to a request, a complaint, or on its own initiative, the Ontario Ombudsman acts on behalf of concerns of individuals or groups of children or youth and can undertake reviews, make recommendations, and provide advice to governments, facilities, systems, agencies, or service providers. 

To make a complaint, or for more information on the Children and Youth Unit, please visit the Ombudsman’s website at www.ombudsman.on.ca or contact the unit at 1-800-263-2841 or 416-325-5669.

If You Need Help Right Away 

If you are in crisis and need help right now, please contact Peel Children's Centre's Crisis Line at 416-410-8615 (if under 18), 24.7 Crisis Line Peel at 905-278-9036 (if over 18), Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868, or call 911

Fields marked * are required
Contact Information