Nexus Youth Centre
Nexus Youth Centre - Fall 2019 Groups.pdfdownload
Nexus Brochure_rev 2018.pdfdownload
Participant Application Summer 2013.pdfdownload
Staff understand what you are going through and are open to talk to/cool space to hang out – always youth around who you can talk to
COVID-19 has been identified as a pandemic and as such Nexus Youth Services will follow the direction provided by our federal, provincial and municipal governments. Please click here to find out how we are responding.
- between 14 and 24 years of age?
- Looking for a place to chill with other youth?
- Need help finding a place to live, getting a job, learning new skills or going back to school?
- Want to discuss a problem privately with a youth worker?
Why not check out Nexus Youth Centre.
Nexus Youth Centre is a drop-in centre where you can hang out, meet new people, have fun, learn new skills, find information and get help.
Come and check us out – we are located inside the Mississauga Central Library, 301 Burnhamthorpe Road West on the second floor.
We are open:
- Mondays to Thursdays, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fridays, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Consider joining one of our groups where you can:
- have fun and make friends,
- talk about things you are interested in,
- enjoy fitness and recreation,
- create art or write, and
- improve your job and leadership skills.
You can also volunteer, get work experience, earn community service hours, and gain skills to help others in your community.
Find out moreFind out more about our services by calling Nexus Youth Centre at 905-566-1883 or email us.
Pour en savoir davantage sur les services offerts en français, veuillez cliquer ici.